Alera Group’s global capabilities and risk management solutions serve the internationally expanding gaming and technology industry. We are active in the Risk and Insurance Management Society, Nevada Biotechnology & Bioscience Consortium and American Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association. Our team applies Business Analytics and Benchmarking techniques to measure program performance and provides our clients with an annual stewardship report.
With the use of Technological innovations such as Zywave, Advisen and Silver Plume; we are able to offer our clients additional value added services not offered by standard insurance brokerage firms. By aligning our clients risk tolerance levels with an agreed upon Risk Management objective we are able to create a business strategy that lowers risk and reduces cost.
Financial risk management and claims management solutions include:
- disaster recovery planning – review case scenarios
- business interruption evaluation- system failure, outages, hacking, vandalism
- software and other contract review
- loss control management
- safety assessment, program training
- manual review and update
- regulatory updates
Alera Group’s technology professionals are aware of the increased exposures and risks associated with technology, business dependency on internet usage and network reliance. We work with leaders in Technology Insurance to assist in identifying Network Security and Cyber Risks and offer risk transfer options. Solutions offered include:
- Technology and Internet Errors and Omissions Liability – Covers acts, errors or omission in the provision of technology services or the sale of technology products.
- Electronic Media Liability – Covers infringement of copyright or trademark, invasion of privacy, libel, slander, plagiarism, or negligence arising our of internet content.
- Network Liability – Covers liability of the organization arising out of the failure of network security, including unauthorized access or unauthorized use of corporate systems, a denial of service attack, or transmission of malicious code. Provides coverage for regulatory proceedings brought by a government agency alleging the violation of any state, federal, or foreign identity theft or privacy protection legislation.
- Privacy Liability – Covers loss arising out of the organization’s failure to protect sensitive personal or corporate information in any format.
- Data Breach Fund – Covers expenses to notify customers whose sensitive personal information has been breached, to retain a computer forensics firm to determine the scope of a breach, and to obtain legal, public relations or crisis management services to restore the company’s reputation.
- Network Extortion – Covers extortion monies and associated expenses arising out of a criminal threat to release sensitive information or bring down a network unless consideration is made.
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability – Covers acts, errors or omissions in the provision of services.